Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Welcome to the new Higham's blog!

It's started now let's just see if I keep up with it!
I guess I just wanted in easier way to share pictures of the kiddos and I'm always on the computer anyway... So I hope I don't bore you too much.

6 comments:

stewed said...

Dad sez: I am, in no way responsible for any content attributed to me on this blog.

Mower Family said...

I'm glad your joining in. I love being able to keep up with everybody and this is such a great and easy way to do it. The crew is beautiful!! Love catherine

Anonymous said...

I too am glad you now have a blog. They are sooo fun. I love letting all my friends know what is up with us, and it's easy! Plus I love seeing what all my friends, that are mostly far away, are doing. If you haven't seen yet, almost all of my "Friends" links are old PU2 Ward members. Even if I wasn't that good of friends with them, it's still fun to see what they are doing. Like the Nygards, they are doing great, and Jenny just had a baby! Yup they got pregnant, and now have 3! Crazy! And Dori Hill is pregnant with her third child! Check it out! Your kids are getting sooo big, and Samantha looks like the others! Fun!

Shannon B said...

Dara!!!! How is SJ? Are you still there!? I can't believe you have 4 kids! That poor boy! :) Hope everything else is great!!! I think you already found me, but in case not: aaronshan.blogspot.com

Chat with you soon!

Shan

The Kay Family said...

Hey Hey Dara!! I am glad to have found your blog (through Danielle's, I think!) Isn't this a crazy web of blogging friends you can catch up with?!? Congrats on your new little girl, she looks precious. I hope you are adjusting well. I am excited to watch your blog, and hear your updates! Love, Janene Kay

The Bott Family said...

Dara,
Hey, I saw your blog on, I think the Hustons and had to take a peak. I can't believe how fast your family is growing. Congrats on the new baby. How fun! They are all getting so big.

I hope everything is going well.