You guys look great. You even got everybody looking at the camera at the same time. That is a huge accomplishment.
WAY CUTE! They are getting soo big! Kendyl looks so cute with her glasses. I still can't believe you have 4 kids! How is it?
Yay!! You finally updated!! You have such a beautiful (I would say little, but not so much now) family. You guys look great.
You guys are awesome!!! (Even your fathead Dad.) I misssssssssssssssss U.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
You guys look great. You even got everybody looking at the camera at the same time. That is a huge accomplishment.
WAY CUTE! They are getting soo big! Kendyl looks so cute with her glasses. I still can't believe you have 4 kids! How is it?
Yay!! You finally updated!! You have such a beautiful (I would say little, but not so much now) family. You guys look great.
You guys are awesome!!! (Even your fathead Dad.)
I misssssssssssssssss U.
Post a Comment