Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Ramdom Pictures

How Kendyl would love to dress everyday is she could.


Smile Ashley!


Ethan with his pirate tattoo

Samantha loves her fingers!!!


I have to remind myself that I do love my children and that they are cute and sweet. Because by the end of the day they have worn me out and all I want them to do is go to bed for a few days!! How come children have so much energy and can keep going and going? I wish that I had even half the energy that they do!

4 comments:

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...

The lullaby is the spell whereby the mother attempts to transform herself back from an ogre to a saint. --James Fenton

Your kids are beyond cute. And Ashley looks JUST like you.

Nygards said...

Your kids are so cute! I can't believe how much Kendyl and Ashley have grown up. We hope you guys are doing good!

Anonymous said...

Hi dara your kids are just addorable. We are expecting number 3. Woohoo!! I'm due December 22.

Anonymous said...

Dara you little ones are so sweet. Your family is getting so big. Congrats on the baby (I'm late I know). I'm trying to remember if I was even told you were having another. LOL! How is being a mom of 4? We are expecting number 3. Due December 22. Glad you found me!