We're here in WA now! We found a house to rent that has a yard! Kendyl started school on Monday and yesterday we found a preschool for Ashley. So we're here a loving it!!
Congratulation on finding a place to live! I am glad you all made it back to the great state of Washington. I hope you are all getting settled quickly. Have a great day!-Sarah
So glad you're in Washington! I bet your parents are so happy. The kids are darling. That picture of all four of them on the right.....Ashley looks just like you!! Unbelievable! It's like going back in time. They are all beautiful.
4 comments:
Can't wait to see pictures! YAY!
Congratulation on finding a place to live! I am glad you all made it back to the great state of Washington. I hope you are all getting settled quickly.
Have a great day!-Sarah
Glad to here you made it to Washington safely and have found a home. How are your girls liking school and the new home?
So glad you're in Washington! I bet your parents are so happy. The kids are darling. That picture of all four of them on the right.....Ashley looks just like you!! Unbelievable! It's like going back in time. They are all beautiful.
Post a Comment