Friday, November 7, 2008

Samantha's 1st Halloween


At the last minute I found this WAY cute Tinkerbell costume at Costco. So here's or little Tink! And she slept through the whole trick or treating!! But Mama had fun dressing her up

My computer is having problems with my photo program so I don't have any pictures for the other kids to post yet. But will get them up as soon as I can.

5 comments:

Diana said...

Not to take away from the other sweet ones, she has got to be the happiest baby on earth.

Cute as a button!

Love,

Mom

P.S. Looking forward to see the others in their costumes.

Danielle said...

So cute! She is getting so huge!

Anonymous said...

wow! she has really gotten big! Are you guys going to be down in TC at all for Christmas?

D

Anonymous said...

What a cute little tinkerbell. How old is she now?

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...

How cute! Taryn went as Tinkerbell too.