Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Yeah we found a place to live

I sign the lease tomorrow morning! We passed the background check (glad to know I haven't killed anyone) and they are willing to rent to my crazy family. It's been a pain trying to find a place but we found one. It's going to be about 10 minutes to Nathaniel work (save on gas) but we're going to keep the girls in the school by grandma's until Christmas break (so I'll be driving about 30 minutes each way to take/pick them up from school). Kinda crazy but I think it will help the girls with moving again if we do it a little slower then last time.

3 comments:

Chesney said...

congratulations! we are so happy for you guys. thats great that youll be so close to Nathans work. i cant wait to see pics of the new house (hint hint)

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...

Good luck with the move! I love your sidebar picture with the kids in their matching clothes!

Suze said...

Awesssssssome!