Monday, January 18, 2010




Yesterday I got called to be the ward camp director in my ward. I think we are going to camp Zarahemla this year. I LOVE camp Z!!! I am very excited for this opportunity. It will take a lot of work and time to be able to make girls camp a success. There's a lot I don't know about the "underside" of camp. I'll be picking last years camp director's brain a bit I think! The only big catch/problem with this whole picture is camp is the last week in June and our new baby is due the first week in July!! So I don't think I will be able to go to camp this year. Sad, sad, sad day for me! But maybe, just maybe I could pull it off to go up for a day or so. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Chesney said...

how far do you live from the camp? if its within a short distance, you can probably go at least for part of it. congrats on your new calling!!

Nae said...

Congrats on the new place, the short commute for Nathaniel and the new calling. :) It's fun to see how your kids are growing.