On other notes. Taylor is doing great! She sleeps a lot (just not a night!) and the kids still can't get enough of her. On some days Samantha isn't so sure she likes having a baby sister. She keeps me on my toes with making sure she's being nice to baby. Ethan would play outside all day without any shoes if I let him. His skin gets too itchy, so the poor kids has to wear socks and shoes. He loves to play in the water/mud! Ashley is turning into a wonderful Mama's helper. She can't get enough of Taylor. We've had to remind the children when Taylor is sleep to LEAVE her ALONE! They just love to touch and kiss her so much! Kendyl is getting excited to turn 8 next month and be baptized. She is becoming a little lady (of course only when she wants to) Nathaniel is still loving his job even but it becomes more of a "like" when he puts in 65+ hours weeks! I'm back on my feet after having Taylor. (well I don't think I was ever off) but now onto getting into shape. And not the round one that I am currently!

Life is good, kids are happy, life is good...


No comments:
Post a Comment