So a while back I ran into this web site. Decided to give it a try. Ordered a box of food for $45 and waited a few weeks until the pick up date. Here's what the box looked like when I picked it up.
And here is what is looked like after I opened it. I made a list of the meals and put it on the fridge. We ate most everything, still have some frozen veggies. This lasted us 3 weeks! I also get WIC so with that I didn't do any major grocery shopping. Bits and pieces, but not the big $$$ shopping!
Here is this month's box and I'm looking forward to seeing how it all goes.

2 comments:
Is that from Angel Food Ministries? I looked at their website a few months ago, but I didn't know anyone else who had tried it.
Yeah it is. I like it fine. Sure saves a lot of money! Most of the food is really good. The only thing that isn't our favorite is the "chicken nuggets" and that's because they're better cooked in something, like orange chicken or sweat and sour. The frozen veggies are great!
Post a Comment