what a little angel!!!
Adorable, as all your children are! What is the deal with the food box? Sounds like a great opportunity to save $$ for your family.
It was in the paper a while back. It through a church, trying to help the "middle man" I love it. Order the box online, pick it up the next week. No shopping with screaming kids in the store! I still have to go shopping but it cuts out a lot.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
what a little angel!!!
Adorable, as all your children are! What is the deal with the food box? Sounds like a great opportunity to save $$ for your family.
It was in the paper a while back. It through a church, trying to help the "middle man" I love it. Order the box online, pick it up the next week. No shopping with screaming kids in the store! I still have to go shopping but it cuts out a lot.
Post a Comment