Taylor is 9 months old today! Wow time flies when your having fun right? She is such a joy in our family. The kids love her to death. Last month we moved her crib into Ethan room hoping she would start sleeping better (mama too) Not much luck until the last 2 nights and she has slept from 9:30pm- 6:00am! We have a much happier mama now! Yes without much "good" sleep it has been taking it's toil on the mama. For almost two weeks she only would sleep on top of me. So we spent a few night in the rocking chair. I am hoping she continues to sleep in her own bed from here on out! Ethan loves having her in there, and is sad when she's not there in the morning. Here's a few pictures I took last week. Thought it was close enough to 9 months to count. Enjoy!
Smile BIG! Don't have to tell her twice. She almost always has a smile on her face.
Look at me! I'm so big!
Can I just freeze her right here? Love this little girl
Ashley wanted to be in the pictures too. Love how these turned out!




1 comment:
She is a cutie! Nothing beats a full nights sleep.
Post a Comment